Ardent at Home, a locally owned personal assistance service, offers compassionate, quality care, allowing you to remain safe and independent in your home or community.
- HOME CARE PROVIDED TO PATIENTS 24/7- shifts available from 6 to 24 hours
- CERTIFIED CAREGIVERS- from companions to certified nursing assistants to nurses, offering a full array of services
- NURSING CARE- including wound care, blood sugar testing, insulin administration, tube feedings, Foley catheter care, medication management and more.
- INDIVIDUALIZED CARE PLANS DEVELOPED UNIQUE TO EACH PATIENT allows for flexibility to add or discontinue services as the patient’s condition changes.
- NO CONTRACTS REQUIRED
- FREE INITIAL IN-HOME CONSULTATION
- EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ALL EMPLOYEES
- ONGOING TRAINING AND EDUCATION PROVIDED TO STAFF
Skilled nursing care can provide a range of personalized medical services in the comfort and safety of your own home. It gives you or your loved one access to healthcare professionals with expertise in treating chronic conditions, administering IV infusions, and managing wound care.
- Services such as medication management and assistance with activities like bathing and eating make daily life easier and safer—especially for those who have difficulty performing these tasks without help.
- Skilled nurses also offer physical therapy instruction which helps patients build strength, restore mobility, sustain balance, boost coordination, reduce pain levels, and prevent falls.
- In addition to these practical benefits, having a caring health professional on hand provides an emotional advantage too; knowing that there’s someone available should any issues arise can be incredibly reassuring.
Whether you require short-term recovery services following surgery or hospitalization or long-term care due to age-related illness or disability—skilled nursing offers numerous advantages by allowing you to remain in familiar surroundings surrounded by friends and family members. With comprehensive clinical assessments conducted regularly throughout your stay at home -you’ll receive the highest quality of personalized attention from experienced healthcare professionals every step of the way.
Benefits of In-Home Nursing Services
In-home skilled nursing care offers numerous benefits for seniors who prefer to age in their own homes. With medication management and experienced nurses providing personalized attention, senior clients can enjoy the independence of living at home with a sense of security and peace of mind.
The advantages of receiving skilled nursing care in one’s home far outweigh those provided by nursing facilities or hospitals.
- At home, there are no restrictions on visiting hours, which allows family members to come and go as they please without having to adhere to facility policies.
- Additionally, individualized treatment plans tailored specifically for each patient’s needs provide greater flexibility than traditional healthcare services may be able to offer.
- Since skilled nurses work closely with patients within the comfort of their own homes, they are better equipped to monitor any changes in health status that require more intensive medical intervention.
- Skilled nurses also help reduce hospital readmissions by teaching patients how to manage their conditions through preventive measures such as proper nutrition and exercise regimens.
- Furthermore, in-home visits from a nurse allow seniors the opportunity to maintain social connections while ensuring that all prescribed medications are taken correctly and on time. This proactive approach helps keep seniors safe and healthy for longer periods of time.
In-home nursing is an invaluable service offering physical, emotional, and mental support that enables seniors to receive quality care without sacrificing their desire for freedom or compromising their dignity. By choosing this form of healthcare delivery, aging adults can remain independent while still obtaining the necessary clinical expertise they need during times of illness or injury.
Providing Skilled Nursing Care at Home in Dallas, Plano, Lewisville, Gainesville, Frisco, Flower Mound, Denton, Coppell, Carrollton, McKinney and surrounding areas.
Types Of Services Provided
Skilled nursing care at home offers a variety of services to help seniors live life on their own terms. From helping with bathing and dressing to managing medications and medical equipment – our nurses provide comprehensive support for all daily activities.
- Wound care management, providing expert guidance throughout the healing process. When caring for a home health patient with a wound, there are 4 core components: 1. Assessing the wound 2. Cleaning the wound 3. Applying dressings or medication 4. Monitoring changes over time. Each component must be executed properly in order to ensure optimal healing outcomes at home.
- IV infusions are a type of home health care that provides skilled nursing services for patients who may not be able to receive them any other way. This kind of treatment is often used to administer medications, fluids, or nutrients directly into the bloodstream. Patients can also benefit from this service if they need additional nutrition and hydration while recovering from illness or injury at home.
- Treatment Of Chronic Conditions With Home Nursing Care. Home nursing care is an ideal solution for those suffering from chronic illnesses; it allows them to stay independent, maintain their quality of life, and receive consistent medical attention without having to leave home or disrupt their daily routine. Skilled nurses can help with medications, physical therapy, disease education, dietary advice, mobility assistance, and more. They provide oversight as well as support for family members who may be struggling with caring for someone close to them that has a long-term illness. Through careful monitoring over time by experienced professionals, people living with a chronic condition can have greater control of their symptoms and improved overall well-being.
- Medication Management From Skilled Nurses. Medication management from skilled nurses is an important part of providing quality care for seniors. Skilled nurses also provide support services such as coordinating refills and deliveries, setting up pill organizers, teaching how to use inhalers or other medical equipment, and educating patients on their medications. They’ll even help create a schedule so you know exactly when it’s time to take your meds. With this level of support, you can rest assured that your loved one will get the best care possible while maintaining the freedom they desire.
- Coordination of Care Between Doctors and Nurses. Skilled nursing care at home requires a close coordination between doctors and nurses. This is especially true in the case of elderly or disabled patients who may have multiple medical conditions that require ongoing management. Working together, these professionals can ensure that all aspects of a patient’s health are being cared for properly and efficiently. This kind of collaboration between physicians and nurses is essential in providing quality home healthcare services that meet the needs of each individual patient.
Our leadership, mission, values and vision have allowed us to shine above the rest. Find out more about Ardent at Home.
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Reach out to us today to get started.
What Kind Of Training Do Home Nurses Receive?
Home nurses are carefully trained to provide the necessary care and support for those needing skilled nursing in their home. The training they receive is comprehensive, covering all aspects of home-based medical care. From an understanding of specialized patient needs to providing emotional support, these professionals understand what it takes to ensure that individuals can remain safe in the comfort of their own homes.
In order to become a qualified home nurse, there are several key elements that must be achieved:
- Clinical skills – Home nurses need to gain knowledge and experience in assessing health issues as well as administering medications and treatments properly.
- Communication – Effective communication with patients and families is essential for successful outcomes. Nurses must develop strong listening skills and interpersonal relationships with clients/patients.
- Compassion – A deep sense of empathy toward others is needed when caring for a variety of people from varied backgrounds who may have different physical or emotional needs.
Training programs vary widely depending on the individual’s background and level of expertise but generally include classes on topics such as anatomy & physiology, pharmacology, nutrition, wound care management, mental health assessment & treatment planning.
In addition, many states require additional certifications or licenses before practicing as a home nurse. With this combination of education and practical experience, caregivers can feel confident that they possess the right tools to provide quality services at home safely and effectively.